Who, me? Are you serious, me? Is that my blog name there? Right there, on that screen? No way. It can’t be. It’s me. IT IS REALLY ME! I’ve been nominated for an award! breakinalt.wordpress.com has been nominated for an award!!!!
Pretty much what went through my head when I find out I’d been nominated for the Leibster Award. I could hardly believe it. After a bit of research I found that The Liebster Award is something like a chain letter. If you’re nominated you have to choose 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers that you nominate.
The rules, as copied from the person that nominated me:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs.
So the person that nominated me is the writer of the blog http://eleanordukesswyer.wordpress.com/. Her blog is amazing and she shares my love of music and Doctor Who! Thanks so much for nominating me!
So 11 facts about me:
1) Peaches are my favorite fruit.
2) I love alternative music. As you could probably tell by my blog. In my opinion it’s the best kind of music out there.
3) My favorite movie in the whole wide world is Café. It’s so meaningful and creative.
4) I procrastinate All The Time. I leave everything to the last minute and put things off as much as I can. It’s a problem.
5) I have a pet fish that sleeps the whole day.
6) I want a beagle really bad.
7) I absolutely love Doctor Who, as mentioned before. I don’t know how they come up with material on the show, but it blows my mind.
8) I could watch the news for hours. I want to be a reporter when I grow up and spend hours a day covering breaking news. To me the news is one of the most important things in pople’s lives and I’d love to be a part of that.
9) My favorite school subject is math.
10) I hate Christmas movies.
11) I love the rain.
The 11 questions I have to answer:
1) Sweets or Chocolate?
Definitely sweets. Chocolate would be so limiting. But there are millions of sweets.
2) If you could only listen for one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Noooo. This is the hardest question for me to answer. One song. For the rest of my life. This is hard because I think I’d get tired of that song very quickly. Life would be so dull with just one song. I’m choosing at random from my favorite songs so probably It’s Not My Fault, I’m Happy by Passion Pit.
3) Who’s your favourite actor?
Jesse Eisenberg. I don’t really have a favorite actor but I think he did an amazing job in The Social Network. I love it when an actor gets so into a roll especially when it’s a person who’s kind of different and not like the rest of society.
4) What in life is better than blogging?
Music, food, and spring.
5) Christmas or Easter?
Obviously Christmas! Putting aside the fact of how much I hate Christmas movies, the holiday is just so festive! There’s so much about it that I love. Decorating sugar cookies, snow, and giving and getting gifts!
6) What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Well, there was a book I read when I was a lot younger that has stayed with me until now. It’s called Mandy by Julie Andrew Edwards and I read it so many times when I was younger. From current books I’ve read though, probably If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
7) Facebook or Twitter (or none!)
None. I currently don’t have either of them, but if I had to choose I’d go with Facebook.
8) On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome do you think you blog is?
10! Quite modest of me.
9) On that note, how awesome is the person who nominated you!? :3
Also a 10! I love reading her blog and she seems like such a unique person.
10) How do you feel about being nominated?
It came as quite a surprise. I couldn’t believe it when I saw my name there!
11) Do you think you will win?
Probably not, but fingers crossed!
And the questions you have to answer if I nominate your blog…
1) If you could live in any kind of house what would it be?
2) Favorite genre of music?
3) Do you play any instruments?
4) If you could act in any movie which one would it be and what role would you play?
5) What color looks best on you?
6) Favorite thing to cook?
7) Favorite season and why?
8) Jeans or sweatpants?
9) If you could be any animal which would you be?
10) Favorite viral video?
11) How is this nomination going to change the way you blog?
And the nominees are…
This is embarrassing but those are the only blogs I’d like to nominate. I haven’t gotten a chance to explore many blogs on wordpress yet, but I look forward to being able to.
Thanks again Eleanor!